Community Resources

Get the latest information on your HOA account and documents

FSR ConnectExterior Modification FormTrash PickupDrainage HotlineHazardous Waste Disposal

FSR Connect


– You’ll need to sign up for an account; only Spring Lakes residents are able to access the site.

Exterior modification application

. This form must be completed before any exterior modification to your home.

Trash is collected on Monday and Thursday. Recycling is collected every Monday. American Disposal Services recommends that you have your trash to the curb by 6:00 a.m. For more information, please see their website.
For any homeowner experiencing drainage issues, please log these complaints directly to the Loudoun County Stormwater Erosion & Sediment Complaint Hotline so they can be tracked and assessed by a county engineer.Phone: (703) 737 – 8746 / 703 777-0116. The county will try to resolve the problem, which may include working with the builders or developer. Please take advantage of this service to highlight drainage problems and start the processes towards resolution. Please also drop a note to the so we are aware as well.
  • Button batteries (used in watches, hearing aids, calculators, etc.) For more information about battery recycling and collection locations, go to the Rechargeable Battery Corporation’s webpage:
  • Fertilizers with herbicides
  • Gasoline and other unwanted fuels
  • Herbicides
  • Household and automotive cleaning products
  • Insecticides
  • Oil-based paint, although hardened oil-based paint may also be disposed of in the trash. (Latex paint is not a Household Hazardous Waste. Learn more…
  • Paint thinners & solvents
  • Pesticides
  • Photographic chemicals
  • Rechargeable batteries
  • Swimming pool chemicals


Waste That Will Not Be Accepted:

  • Ammunition: Call the Fire & Rescue dispatcher at 703-777-0637 or the Fire Marshal’s office at 703-737-8600.
  • Asbestos: should only be removed by a trained contractor.
  • Automotive: Used motor oil, antifreeze and lead-acid automobile batteries are not accepted at HHW events, but can be taken to the Loudoun County Landfill for recycling year-round.
  • Carbon monoxide detectors: They can be disposed of with your regular household trash.
  • Commercial, industrial, or medical waste (including biologically active waste): Contact a local waste management service company about these wastes (listed in the yellow pages)
  • Compressed gas cylinders larger than five pounds (camp stove size)
  • Dioxins, Kepones
  • Explosives, including fireworks: Call the Loudoun County Fire Marshal, 703-737-8600, for pickup
  • Household trash or special pick-up items.
  • Propane and helium cylinders: Propane cylinders can be returned to the point of purchase or delivered to the landfill empty for disposal. Helium tanks may also be delivered to the landfill for disposal.
  • Radioactive materials
  • Shock-sensitive materials
  • Smoke detectors: They can be disposed of with your regular household trash.
  • Unknown materials: Items without any type of identification